Sunday, February 15, 2009

Partners in Rhyme



deer butbob stupidpants,

sometimes I h8 u sooOo much I thro darts at a picture of ur face in my room. sometimes I h8 u sooooooooO much I draw devill hornz on your yeerbook photo. sometimes I h8 u so much my assma starts acting up and i need to find my inhaler real fast or ill need to go to the hospitall again.

ur that stoopid. and that’s y im braking up wit u, cuz i cant stand u and the site of ur ugly cantolope shaped head makes me want 2 vomit up cantelop which isnt even in season this time of yeer.

ur sOoooooooOo ugly ur eyez are lik two brown puddles of sewage. ur lips are like 2 hotdogs that nobody wants cuz some1 put saurcrawt on them. ur face is a pizza. Cuz it has pimpleez on it.

i should have broken up with u 7 yeers ago when i had the chance, but i felt bad for u. also i was board. now i donut feel bad for u cuz uve been such a poop weasel and also im not bored because ive got Chad who if u fergot has a pogo stik. Chad is so cool because he can jump 100 times on his pogo stick and not even thro up after like sum1 i no. (YOU!)

Bethica and Britaffer told me 2 brake up with you 5 times but i told them no… not that i liked u or anthing but I needed a date to the dance evry year for 7 years and u were the only loser around. but then when u spilled punch on my dress and nocked the disko ball over onto me and fractured my arm i h8ed u sooOoOoOoo much.

I CANT BELIEVE UDIDNT EVEN REMIMBER OUR 6 YEARE ANIVERSARRY EVEN THOUGH I TOLD U VIA TEXT MESAGE EMAIL FACEBOOK MYSPACE TWITTER PHONE CALL PHONE CALL TO YOUR HOUSE PHONE CALL TO YOUR MOMS WORK AND SKYWRITING. HOW STOOPID COULD U POSIBLY BE.!!~~~``~~`~!!!

u no what part of u i h8 the most? i dont even know but my best guess would be that u are scared of lotion. that makes no sense. also the fact that u have a poster of a baby in your room. most of all the fact that you go out on dates with your mom. haha loser. roflcopter.

so the point of this letter stoopidpantface is that i'm braking up with you and by that i mean im not going to call u 5 times a day anymore or wait outside ur house in the rain for 5 hours untill maybe you open your door and tell me to go home. i will never do those things again because first of all i only did them because i was bored and second of all now i have chad who is super hott

dont even try to say that u dont want to break up because its so over it couldnt be more over. what i hope you do is this i hop you die. i hope you die and that after that nuthing happins to u but that i keep on living happily with chad the hottest hott kid in school and maybe even the world. someone told me he looks like a cross between frankie muniz when he was on malcom in the middle and the jonas brothers. that means that our kids will look like a cross between frankie muniz the jonas brothers and rosie o'donnel. i bet you're jelouse. i bet your so jelouse you could just kill your self right now. i hope you do.

lolly,

kiki

ps- just incase u were wondering I will not waste my teers for a man

pps- that is because I am a real woman and u r just a little boy with a SMALL PENIS!!!!!!111U!%IROLJFSLDFK

No comments:

Post a Comment