Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Final Chapter of The Hallie and Jordan Masterworks

Chapter X: Maria Will & Grace

Go. Play. Proceed.
Re-birth.
Maria.
Take your cleaning rag
And wipe it over me
Baptize me in your Clorox
I submit to your memory.
We loved like no one has loved
And I lost like no one has lost.
And you Arthured like no one has Arhtured.
Today I live like no one has lived.
A new dawn, the world opens to me like an oyster
The pearl, I know, is not what it seems.
It is not perfect.
But it shines like nothing else.
It shines like the sun
It shines like a blade
It shines like your eyes.
Maria, Will & Grace.
Goodbye………..
Daddy?

End


3 comments:

  1. Hey now you guys can post comments anonymously! This is for all you readers who don't have Google accounts. Check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jordan.
    I am an anonymous follower of your blog. I just wanted to tell you that I was going to kill myself and then you started posting these poems and I decided not to kill myself because they are so good. Team Maria all the way.

    peace out!

    ReplyDelete