Monday, February 9, 2009

Best Friend For Lifelong



This is Hallie. Hallie is the co-creator, co-writer, and co-bestfriendforlifelong. I owe quite a bit to Hallie.

Hallie checks this blog every day, and maybe even hourly.

She also says that I would not be who I am today without her. I have yet to decide if that is true.

What I CAN say is true, is that Hallie helped me think of the name of this blog. Also, the reason all the Daddy poems exist is because Hallie had a project to do and I helped her. Then we got silly and wrote all this shit. Today is the shit that you read and love on the daily.

To summarize, this is Hallie. She is my partner in rhyme.

THIS JUST IN: The name of my slam poetry duo with Hallie is called "Partners in Rhyme." Jake thinks it is stupid but I beg to differ. I beg to differ a lot. I beg to diff--

No comments:

Post a Comment