Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poems what what

Your eyes open
like flowers
close
like sunsets
cry
like waterfalls

I kissed you
like my pillow
in grade school--
I think the
pillow
liked it better

You popped
our love
like a pimple--
I still
have scars.

All is fair
in love
and beer pong.

I mounted you
like a steer,
you bucked me,
like a bronco.

I love you
like a clownfish
loves a sea anenome--
have you
not
heard of
symbiosis?

She said,
"Don't ever leave me."
He said,
"I'm just going
to the bathroom."

We danced
like no one was watching--
turns out they were.
We got embarrassed
and went back inside.

4 comments:

  1. This is why I love you.... ~MLK

    ReplyDelete
  2. V liked the pillow one and the symbiosis one.
    I like all of them equally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MASHA (it's in caps for emphasis)February 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM

    Bwahaha to the symbiosis and dancing bits in particular. Yay Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I couldn't do it without you guys!!!!!1 Especially V.

    ReplyDelete