Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank YOU Killsonic!

If anyone wants to know what I looked like just a few minutes ago....



It was something like that.

Why? Because KILLSONIC LEFT A COMMENT ON MY LAST POST! HOLY EFF. So I got excited.

KillSonic, if you're reading this: Hey, you made my day! You guys are even cooler now! I really hope it was actually you(s) who left that comment.

If it wasn't Killsonic who left that comment, I've prepared a message for the Random Person who did:

Hey, Random Person, why so mean? Really, why? Why trick me? You're a meanie.

I've been very busy lately learning how to think, making lifelong friends, and having the best days I'll ever have ever ever, which leaves little time for blogging. Sorry. I'll get to it soon, because I've got all sorts of witticisms to share with you all. Ttyl, bye!

1 comment: